Outstanding Online Courses for Educators & Families of a Child with Autism Spectrum DisorderAnywhere, Anytime Online Professional Development for Teachers, Teachers Assistances, Professionals and Families Try the free online training now
What you Get by Enrolling
“I recently did you online course it was the ‘meatiest’ online learning I had ever done!! Seriously.. there was so much packed in there I was constantly taking notes (which is not very me at all), and rewinding and rewatching., so THANK YOU”
– Michelle, Teacher
“Thank you Sue for the most relevant and practical PD I have ‘attended’. WOW! Having the download notes prior was a great idea. I actually went back and watched the episodes again as it takes me time to soak in the info.Thank you again for giving me a new passion and understanding for all those little cherubs in my class.”
– Therese, Teacher
“I have found all of the courses really informative and practical. Sue is also really engaging so it is an enjoyable experience. I always come with a new strategy to try or a new way of looking at a problem. I judge a seminar on how inspired I feel at the end and I always leave Sue’s feeling more empowered and refreshed to get back into the classroom and work with the kids.”
– Erin, Teacher
“I have done the online course. I cannot rate both experiences highly enough! I learnt so much and wished I had known about them earlier. I continue to read avidly the newsletters which always have great tips for the classroom.”
– Amanda, Parent & Teacher Assistant
Rachel – Parent
At Autism Spectrum Elearning we are committed to making available the most outstanding instructors from around the world to educators, professionals and families who have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ODD, and ADHD.
These Instructors provide the proven effective strategies and suggested resources for:
– busy teachers in today’s complex classroom to create an environment where both the child with ASD and the neurotypical students thrive.
– families to understand their child and put in place real-world strategies for the child and their family.
– professionals to provide the specialised care for children on the Autism Disorder Spectrum.
Learn from International Experts
- The Internet is crowded with 'information' for teaching staff and carers.
- Save Time and Resources by learning from Experts.
- Experts that have trained 1000s of Teachers and Carers.
- The courses are structured, engaging and proved to work